Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Blessed Birthday!!!

Today was such a wonderful day.  It started out as me and my sweet friend, Kristan, skipping out on PTO workday and meeting.  We went to Fort Smith and went shopping and ate at Cheddars (so yummy)  It was a good day!!  I have had so many facebook messages, I counted up to 100 and then I lost count.  I have received birthday cards, a sweet gift from my sister in Texas, and flowers from my parents, that are still at the florist because I wasn't at home. But I will call them tomorrow!!! 

But still there were eventful things happening today.  Caleb has been wanting a haircut, so after school I took him to the barber and Mr Richie found a tick on Caleb's head, buried I might add, so we had to pull it off and didn't get it all, so we left there and went straight to Kristan's house and she nursed him and got some more of it out, but now we are going to the Dr. tomorrow just to make sure it is all okay.  I am concerned as any mom would be, so better safe than sorry!! So from Kristan's I left Kaitlyn there and brought sweet Ella home with me and Caleb.  Eddie, me , Caleb and Ella went to the Bulldog diner for dinner, and there was the barber of all places and told Eddie about the tick, because when I called Eddie I was a little in panic mode!!  LOL

And not forgetting to add that today is also Justin Beiber's birthday, sorry, but I do not have the Beiber fever.  LOL  but it is a funny note to add!!  He may be famous and blessed, I am just happy to be blessed!!!  He may have fame and fortune, but I am just happy with my simple life!!  So for what its worth Happy Birthday Justin Beiber!!!  LOL
Also, while at dinner Bro. Ronnie called to wish me Happy Birthday.  That just made my day even more special, so thank You Bro. Ronnie!!!  Then after dinner we met Kristan and swapped kids, and headed back home!!  And then Trisha came by and brought my favorite cookies, Oreo's!!  Though I keep saying I need to start a diet, so maybe tomorrow!! 

Today I may be 40, but I feel so young at heart!!  And it is just a number!!  I use to think 40 was OLD!!!!  But I really do think it is very young, and as I type this Caleb is asking is the tick still there and can it still suck his blood and did it reach his brain and he can still do math so he says he is ok and then he is off to saying momma  momma momma why is rutger part maltese and part yorkie and can we change his name, so I am beginning to wonder, maybe it did suck part of his brain, or maybe I am getting old.  Caleb is always asking a ton of questions!!! So if none of this makes no sense, it is because Caleb keep saying momma momma momma, I know he should be in bed, but he is such a night owl!!

I feel so blessed today to have such amazing friends and family!!!  I didn't have a big blowout party for my big 40, and that is just fine with me, I think today, this birthday, has been a really great birthday!!  God has truely blessed me and my family and I just thank him everyday for all the awesome friends he has put in my life!!  God is just amazing!! And I can't wait to see what God has planned, God has plans, from the very beginning he knows it all.  And he doesn't make it all perfect because then  we wouldn't learn anything at all, but God does know your plans, but you do have to be willing to let God work in your life, he sets the path in front of you, it's up to you to take the right path.  God loves you, he loves me, his love is soooo big!!  And I am so glad he loves me and has blessed me with an awesome Birthday!!! God has plans!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

No comments:

Post a Comment